At first, probiotics were mainly used to weaken the adverse effects of antibiotics, but after years of use, people found that probiotics had many benefits for human health, especially in enhancing the immunity of infants and children.
Therefore, the study of probiotics has become the most important content in nutritional immunology in the past 10 years.
The understanding and rational application of probiotics can not only facilitate the establishment of infant immune system, but also adjust the micro-ecological imbalance in human body. Since probiotics enter the body orally and can be mixed with food and kept in the gut, we now consider probiotics as a nutrient, too.
Probiotics mainly refers to Probiotics, and Prebiotics is also included. Probiotics are living bacteria that improve intestinal health by regulating the intestinal flora. There are a lot of bacteria in our skin, in our digestive and respiratory memory. They and the human body is a mutual restriction, mutual dependence of the balance, which is the human microecological balance. We call these beneficial bacteria normal.
The fetus is supposed to be sterile in the mother, and the immune capacity of the body can be said to be equal to zero. After birth, the body's immune system begins to enlighten, develop and gradually mature with the deposit of normal bacteria in the intestines and skin. In this process of maturation, if the normal flora in the body is established too late or not well, corresponding diseases will appear. Even after the establishment of normal bacteria, some other factors, such as the use of antibiotics, especially the unreasonable use of antibiotics, can also cause the imbalance of bacteria in the human body, make the human body in a sub-health state, and even lead to diseases and even death in severe cases.
And the human gut has the most bacteria, and the most effective, so we are accustomed to call the bacteria in the normal intestinal flora that are beneficial and harmless to the human body as probiotics. Common probiotics are bifidobacterium, lactobacillus, enterococcus, streptococcus faecalis, bacillus cereus, yeast, etc.
4 major health benefits of probiotics
1. There should be a balance between the human body and existing probiotics. If the mould grows before the balance is established, then there are diseases such as the common neonatal thrush, a fungal infection that occurs before the normal gut flora of a baby is established. If this balance is artificially upset, such as the misuse of antibiotics, diseases such as antibiotic-related diarrhea and fungal infections may develop.
2. Probiotics and human intestinal mucosa form a barrier together to resist the further invasion of pathogenic pathogens on human body.
3. Probiotics can also synthesize B vitamins, vitamin K, protein and some enzymes required by the human body, which is conducive to the absorption of vitamin D, calcium, phosphorus and iron in the intestinal tract, and can promote the development of the infant's nervous system, as well as produce immunoglobulin A that can resist bacteria.
Studies in recent years have shown that probiotics can prevent and reduce the occurrence and development of allergies while promoting the body's resistance to pathogenic pathogens.
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Gynecologic...
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- CHPI In Madrid From HMRPRO Probiotics
- Probiotics - An Antidote To Diarrhea
- The Magic Of Probiotics! Better Than Antibiotics!
- When Is Probiotics Best To Eat
- Probiotics Are So Powerful That They Can Be Use...
- Can Probiotics Be Eaten For Long?
- Natural Probiotics For Treating Constipation
- Probiotics Are The Most Effective Alternative T...
- Probiotics Help Keep Pregnant Women Healthy