Probiotics is a kind of beneficial to host the activity of microbes, engraftment in human intestine, reproductive system, can produce accurate health benefits to improve the host microecological balance, give play to the role of beneficial activity, the floorboard of the beneficial microbes. Beneficial bacteria or fungi in human body and animal body mainly include: clostridium casei, lactic acid bacteria, bifidobacterium, lactobacillus acidophilus, actinomycetes, yeast and so on. The largest number of probiotics in the human body is our gastrointestinal tract. When filled with plenty of probiotics in the gastrointestinal tract, will be in a state of health, but once flora imbalance, such as the ratio between strains of sharp changes in or beyond the normal value, then the diarrhea, constipation, poor appetite, low immunity, a series of symptoms will follow human gastrointestinal health will bright red light, and then add the appropriate probiotics, assist the flora balance inside body, can let a person of gastrointestinal health status.
Intestinal barrier and gastrointestinal microorganism are two main factors to ensure gastrointestinal health. The intestinal barrier is the body's first line of defense against pathogenic microorganisms and food allergens entering the intestine. Probiotics stimulate the production of intestinal epithelial mucin, promote the secretion of intestinal epithelial cells defense element, enhance the self-protection of intestinal epithelial cells. Meanwhile, it also increases the effect of tight junction proteins on the epithelial layer, so as to resist the damage of the pathogen to the epithelial cell tight connection. In addition to enhancing physical barrier function, symbiotic bacteria and special probiotics can increase the secretion of intestinal mucus and promote the function of immune barrier.
The effects of probiotics on the gastrointestinal tract are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Prevent or improve diarrhea and constipation
Poor diet or antibiotics can upset the balance of intestinal flora, leading to diarrhea. Supplementation with probiotics can help balance intestinal flora and restore normal intestinal pH to alleviate diarrhea symptoms. In addition, probiotics can inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria in the intestine, reduce toxins, promote intestinal peristalsis, thus improving intestinal function and defecation.
2. Alleviate lactose intolerance
Lactobacillus can help the human body decompose lactose, alleviate lactose intolerance diarrhea, distension and other uncomfortable symptoms, and can be eaten with milk.
3. Enhance human immunity
There is a very developed immune system in the human gut. Probiotics can regulate low or high immune activity to normal by stimulating the immune function in the intestine.
Help absorb nutrients
Many probiotic strains produce digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract that help the body better digest the food it eats and absorb nutrients from it. For example, some infant formula milk powder has added subtilis bacillus subtilis, which has a good effect on lactose decomposition and can help children digest and absorb milk or milk powder. Probiotics can also competitively inhibit harmful microorganisms from absorbing nutrients and entering the blood circulation system.
Prevent stomach ulcers
Probiotics are closely related to many digestive diseases such as chronic gastritis and peptic ulcer. Some probiotics can resist gastric acid, adhere to the surface of gastric wall epithelial cells, inhibit the growth of h. pylori through their metabolic activities, and prevent the occurrence of gastric ulcer.
Probiotics are closely related to the health of the gastrointestinal tract. Proper intake of some probiotics products in our daily diet, such as probiotics yogurt and lactobacillus beverage, will greatly benefit our gastrointestinal health
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Gynecologic...
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- What Are The Common Types Of Vaginitis In Women
- Here's A Picture Of Your Cold Without Antibiotics
- Female Self Test: Are Your Ovaries Healthy
- Gynecological Health Hazards Of Different Ages
- Five Common Diseases In Women
- How Does Pregnant Mother Prevent Vaginitis
- The Natural Defense Of The Female Genitalia
- The Problem That Pregnant Mother Worries About ...
- The Trigger For Your Happiness - Gynecological ...
- Five Gold Standards For Women's Private Health