"Prevention and treatment of intestinal microecological preparations and digestive tract diseases" (science press, 2009) this book is a national key publication in the 11th five-year plan, integrating the great achievements of current research on micro-ecology and clinical application. Diarrhea is common in the digestive tract, and there are eight, depending on the cause. The translation is as follows:
1. Viral diarrhea virus inhibits the activity of enzymes in gastroenteric fluid. Enzymes can't break down the sugars in starch. So viral diarrhea is like indigestion, because the food is not broken down.
Bacterial diarrhea bacteria cause inflammation and ulcer of the mucosa on the surface of the intestinal wall, exudate blood and pus, and form bloody and purulent stool, which can also be called bacterial dysentery. Toxins secreted by bacteria on the intestinal mucosa, which participate in a series of biochemical reactions, eventually cause the intestinal mucosa to secrete a large amount of liquid, forming swill like or watery rice soup like stool, which is a common bacterial diarrhea. E. coli is a common cause of diarrhea. Under normal circumstances, the intestinal microecology is balanced, and the e. coli is limited to a certain amount, when it is not pathogenic. Once the balance is broken, a quantitative change causes a qualitative change that turns it into a toxin - releasing pathogen.
3 fungal diarrhea mainly consists of mold, which causes enteritis and forms diarrhea. The stool is thin like water and gives off a moldy or sour smell of fermentation. These three kinds of diarrhea damage the intestinal micro-ecology, such as soil erosion damage vegetation, even like debris flow damage vegetation. Diarrhoea leads to the decline of beneficial bacteria, which is associated with immunity, so immunity goes down, and diarrhea goes up. Therefore, digestive physicians with the concept of micro-ecology supplement probiotics for patients in the early stage of diarrhea, and bifidobacterium is the main variety of probiotics. Then choose antibiotics that are sensitive to pathogens and do not harm probiotics too much. You also need to replenish water and electrolytes, a common electrolyte is salt.
4. Antibiotic-associated diarrhea. This kind of diarrhea is closely related to antibiotics. The antibiotics that cause this kind of diarrhea are generally broad-spectrum antibiotics. Broad-spectrum antibiotics are used in large quantity and frequently, which means abuse. While killing harmful bacteria, they also kill beneficial bacteria in large quantity. Is it not possible for good bacteria to be treated as bad ones, to rise and fall together, to advance and retreat together, and to grow and perish together? NO. Good bacteria, which had been dominant, are now less dominant and relatively more damaged; Good bacteria are less resistant and more susceptible to damage. So the bad bacteria got the upper hand. At this point, drugs should not be used to treat bacteria, but bacteria to treat bacteria, through the supplement of bifidobacteria, bifidobacteria to prevail. Bifidobacteria are originally found in the intestinal tract, also known as the original source of the intestinal tract, which can be colonized and reproduced in the intestinal wall, and become a dominant flora again. At this time, the bad bacteria causing diarrhea is inhibited, and diarrhea can be cured.
In the past, people only knew that the abuse of antibiotics was just like the abuse of pesticides, which killed all the enemies and friends. This book, prevention of intestinal micro-ecological preparations and digestive tract diseases, tells people that the abuse of antibiotics will lead to a special kind of diarrhea, I hope you know it.
Inflammatory bowel disease is an inflammation of the intestines. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, blood, pus, mucus in the stool or not. The specific etiology is not clear, but can find abnormal bacterial proliferation, bowel movement, immune dysfunction hyperactivity and even disorder, these are regarded as comprehensive etiology. This disease is very troublesome, with hormone therapy as the main treatment, probiotics is only auxiliary. Troublesome diseases are often treated with hormones, such as SARS.
6 intestinal tuberculosis diarrhea. Everybody knows tuberculosis, but the infection of tuberculosis was controlled basically, did not have bowel tuberculosis incidence rate is high nowadays. Pathogenic bacteria are also TB bacilli, which not only make the intestinal tuberculosis, but also cause inflammation of the intestinal mucosa, leading to diarrhea. Treatment of tuberculosis of the bowel must use antibiotics, even chemotherapy, this is bound to kill beneficial bacteria, making diarrhea more serious. The best way to treat this kind of diarrhea is to supplement probiotics. The larger the supplement, the better, and the more probiotics the better.
There is a kind of diarrhea, called "chicken cry diarrhea" or "five more diarrhea", which is the name of traditional Chinese medicine and has a long history. Because the number of diarrhea, do not persist overnight, hence the name. Intestinal microecologists believe that this is a symptom of inflammatory bowel disease or intestinal tuberculosis diarrhea. The traveler suffered from diarrhea. The traveler came out of the country. Do not accept "soil and water", this is the traditional saying. The ancients did not know about bacteria, so they blamed the soil and water. Now, it's the bacteria in the water, in the soil, of course, there are also bacteria in the air, in the food, in the objects, which are endemic, which travelers have not been exposed to, which have no resistance, no tolerance, so once the infection becomes pathogenic. It was also said in ancient times that the rainy, mountainous areas of the south were miasma, and that the northerners would never return. The bacteria that cause traveller's diarrhea vary from place to place. To treat travelers' diarrhea, regular doctors would prefer antibiotics to cures, but intestinal microecologists have long called for probiotics to be preferred, preferably with indigenous bacteria such as bifidobacteria. 8 lactose intolerance diarrhea there is lactose in milk, lactose is not digested, drink milk to loose bowels, this is lactose intolerance diarrhoea. This diarrhea is due to the lack of lactase in the intestines that breaks down lactose. Bifidobacteria should be taken first for a few days. Bifidobacteria can secrete lactase, so that the intestines are ready to drink milk and no diarrhea.
In clinical practice, bifidobacterium has been widely used, in addition to treating diarrhea, but also used to treat constipation, enteritis, gastritis.
Bifidobacterium has benefit but not harm, sick treat, take without disease also won't have side effect, but eat ok.
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- Will Probiotics Help Oral Cavity?
- You Should Know For Vaginal Shrinkage
- The Magic Of Probiotics! Better Than Antibiotics!
- When Is Probiotics Best To Eat
- Probiotics Are So Powerful That They Can Be Use...
- Can Probiotics Be Eaten For Long?
- Natural Probiotics For Treating Constipation
- Probiotics Are The Most Effective Alternative T...
- Probiotics Help Keep Pregnant Women Healthy
- HMRPRO Probiotics Exhibition In CPHI In Madrid,...
- Probiotics Have Such A Magical Effect On Consti...
- 12 Benefits And Side Effects Of Probiotics