Nutritional value of probiotics:
1. Adjust the balance of gastrointestinal colonies and correct the intestinal dysfunction.
2. Probiotics can maintain and ensure the optimal combination and stability of intestinal flora and inhibit the growth and reproduction of pathogenic bacteria.
3. Promote digestion and absorption.
4. Probiotics can promote the secretion of host digestive enzymes and intestinal peristalsis, promote the digestion and absorption of food, and reduce intestinal flatulence, diarrhea and vomiting.
5. Prevention of constipation: the organic acids produced by bifidobacterium metabolism can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis. Meanwhile, the production of bifidobacterium can also moderately improve the stool, so as to prevent constipation.
6. Regulate immunity and inhibit tumor function.
Lower serum cholesterol.
Lactobacillus and bifidobacterium will protect your health
Bifidobacteria: inhibits the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria, intestinal corruption, synthesis of vitamin, promotes the absorption of calcium and lactose, promotes intestinal peristalsis, and prevents constipation and diarrhea. It is the preferred colonization of the infant's gut, and its decrease is not a sign of "unhealthy".
Lactobacillus: adjust the intestinal flora disturbance, improve the stomach and intestines. Break down lactose and protein to promote gastrointestinal motility. It is the most representative intestinal probiotics. The amount of lactobacillus in the body is an important indicator of whether a person can live a long and healthy life.
The effective combination of bifidobacteria and lactobacillus is especially effective for gastrointestinal health, especially for diarrhea caused by excessive use of antibiotics.
-- probiotics by luanjie
Probiotics are good for people
1. Caesarean section, premature baby, low weight baby, artificial feeding baby: these children have low immunity, and two of them are either cold or enteritis in three days.
People suffering from diarrhea or constipation: intestinal flora disorders can occur in both infectious and non-infectious diarrhea caused by bacteria, viruses and protozoa.
3. Tumor patients receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy: chemotherapy drugs and radiation can kill probiotics and lead to intestinal flora imbalance. Symptoms include abdominal distension, constipation, loss of nutrients and absorption of toxins, which not only affects patients' recovery, but also may force the interruption of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
4. Patients with liver cirrhosis and peritoneal inflammation: they have not only bacterial flora disorders, but also lipid-derived endotoxemia of varying severity. Probiotics supplementation can inhibit the putrefactive bacteria that produce amines in the intestine and reduce the acidity of the intestine and the content of endotoxin in the blood.
5. Patients with enteritis: although the etiology of ulcerative colitis has not been clarified, probiotics supplementation can achieve certain curative effect.
6. Dyspepsia: functional dyspepsia is manifested as recurrent or persistent symptoms of upper abdominal distension, anorexia, heartburn, etc., and no gastric, hepatic, biliary and pancreatic diseases are checked. Probiotics promote digestion.
7. Lactose intolerance (" milk allergy ") : congenital lactase deficiency, or lactase deficiency caused by intestinal infection, malnutrition, etc., can not be decomposed, resulting in abdominal distension and diarrhea. Probiotics help to break down lactose in milk and promote the absorption of nutrients in milk.
8. The elderly: probiotics such as bifidobacteria in human intestinal tract will decrease with age. Probiotics supplementation can be used as a health care method for the elderly.
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Gynecologic...
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- Natural Has Not Only Genes, But Also Bacteria
- How Do You Eat Probiotics? What Should I Do?
- 2018 THE 17™ WESTERN CHINA INTERNATIONAL FAIR
- VAGINAL ITCHING AND IRRITATION
- Vulvar Care
- How Reliable Are Probiotics? You'll Know After ...
- Probiotics Only Work In Two Ways! Don't Eat Wrong!
- This Article Gives You A Comprehensive Look At ...
- Articles You Must Read Before Supplementing You...
- 7 Foods For Vaginal Health Every Woman Should Know