As the saying goes, it is the medicine that divides poison. Children, especially infants, are more susceptible to adverse effects of antibiotics in the environment due to their imperfect physiological structure and functional development. Antibiotic abuse is far more harmful to children than adults.
Humans are born with a perfect defense system, called immunity, which helps them fight off foreign invaders. If children are given too much antibiotics to "prevent infection", it will be self-defeating and may alter their immune and nervous systems. Misuse of antibiotics can lead to fungal infections in children, causing eczema, allergies, asthma and other diseases. In particular, children are in the growth and development stage, some organs are not mature, more vulnerable to the permanent injury of antibiotics.
1. Easy to cause liver and kidney damage
Many antibiotics are through the metabolism of liver and kidney, in the process of its metabolism has produce damage to liver, kidney, and the children of various organs in the body is not yet mature, more vulnerable to antibiotics destroyed or potential destroyed, the first two organ is the liver and kidney. In addition, gentamycin, butamine cana, etc. are easy to cause deafness in children, ciprofloxacin and other children have potential damage to cartilage, chloramphenicol can lead to bone marrow suppression and children's gray syndrome.
Two, cause double infection
If in the early stage of virus infection, the large amount of antibiotics can also cause the imbalance of bacteria in the body, which is conducive to virus reproduction, antibiotic associated diarrhea, and aggravating the disease of children. It can also increase a child's allergic reaction to drugs, leading to secondary infections, fungal infections, eczema, asthma and other diseases.
Third, the emergence of drug resistance
Extensive use of antibiotics is the "exercise" of pathogenic bacteria resistant ability, the most common bacteria killed off at the same time, the original is not the dominant drug-resistant pathogens are kept down, and a large number of breeding. And because of the long-term stimulation of drugs, a part of the pathogenic bacteria mutate into drug-resistant strains. If the bacteria are resistant, if they get sick, they will use more antibiotics against the bacteria that cause them, and the bacteria that cause them to resist antibiotics will accelerate genetic variation.
It can cause malnutrition
Antibiotics can affect intestinal flora, leading to the reduction of intestinal probiotics, which will lead to some intestinal diseases, affect the absorption of nutrition, and lead to malnutrition.
Vitamin K deficiency
Because vitamin K is the synthesis of human intestinal probiotics, there is less probiotics in the intestine under the influence of antibiotics, so vitamin K is also reduced. Vitamin K is a clotting factor, and its lack can lead to bleeding easily and bleeding more frequently.
Destroy children's immunity
The principle of antibiotics kill bacteria mainly by imitating the structure of the nutrients needed for bacteria, to "eat" antibiotics, make its can't get other nutrients, finally the bacteria "starvation".
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- Will Probiotics Help Oral Cavity?
- You Should Know For Vaginal Shrinkage
- How Can Women Protect Their Private Health?
- What Should Check To Get Vaginitis? What Are Th...
- Gynecological Problems Have Been Identified Whi...
- 21/5000 Drinking Cola For A Long Time Damages I...
- Summer Healthy Weight Loss Tips
- There Are Several Things You Should Do Before B...
- Do You Know The Harm Of Smoking
- How Does Summer Prevent Summer Heat Stroke Comm...
- Summer Diet Health Tips
- Knowledge Of Health Maintenance