We've all heard of our intestinal microbes, but what about our vagina? You may not even realize it, but it's working overtime as a personal defense against yeast infections, BV, UTI and other things that make you feel. The armor of unpleasant things. Complex and dynamic, your vagina is the host of millions of bacteria, don't worry about it being entirely natural, "good" bacteria! Vaginal microflora: the defensive armor of your vagina.
Believe it or not, that's a good thing! Lactobacillus as the main strain, the beneficial bacteria feed on the sugar naturally occurring in the vagina. In return, according to medical experts, they produce lactic acid in groups, helping the vagina maintain an ideal low pH of - 3.8 - 4.5. At this acidic pH, only certain types of bacteria and yeasts can typically be "good" like lactobacillus. Rich in healthy bacteria, the vagina.
1. Lose balance
This delicate balance is easily disturbed by any factor. Sex, semen, menstruation, vaginal flushing and wiping, certain medications, and even stress are common culprits. These triggers raise pH levels, creating an environment in which non-beneficial bacteria and yeasts can grow and reproduce, destroying the balance of the vagina and making it susceptible to infection. Gender, semen, menstruation, vaginal cleaning and wiping, certain medications, and even stress can trigger the destruction of vaginal microflora.
2. Yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis (BV)
About 75% of women will experience at least one vaginal yeast infection in their lifetime, and almost half will have repeated infections. 1. They occur in the vagina, which is usually controlled by "good" bacteria in healthy vaginal flora. Candida or yeast overgrow.
3. Bacterial vaginosis (BV)
Bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection in women ages 15-44. In BV there is an overgrowth of certain bacteria causing an imbalance of the “good” and non-beneficial bacteria normally found in a woman’s vagina. 1. The Battle of Yeast and Bacteria. Though separate conditions, the nature of yeast infections and BV can often lead to a seemingly never-ending cycle between the two. Typically, it goes something like this: BV, a bacterial vaginal infection, is often treated with antibiotics. The antibiotics kill off the infection…right along with all the “good” bacteria necessary for a healthy vaginal microbiome. Without the “good” bacteria keeping balance in order, the yeast takes over triggering a yeast infection. The yeast infection is treated, upsetting the vagina’s pH balance once again giving bacteria an opportunity for overgrowth. And the cycle can continue until balance is restored.
This phenomenon isn’t limited to BV and Yeast Infections. UTIs, another bacterial infection commonly treated with antibiotics, and yeast infections follow a similar pattern.
4. Restore Balance with Probiotics for Vaginal Health
Luckily, now you can be proactive with your vaginal health. Probiotics for vaginal health like E-jun is a good product. It uses the species most commonly found in a healthy vagina to replenish and colonize your vagina’s microflora. Taken regularly, the probiotics help restore and maintain your vagina’s pH at an optimal level for ongoing vaginal health.
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- Will Probiotics Help Oral Cavity?
- You Should Know For Vaginal Shrinkage
- Italian Scientists Have Found That Lactobacillu...
- Untangle The Benefits Of Probiotics That You Do...
- Probiotics Are Particularly Effective Against D...
- Natural Has Not Only Genes, But Also Bacteria
- How Do You Eat Probiotics? What Should I Do?
- 2018 THE 17™ WESTERN CHINA INTERNATIONAL FAIR
- VAGINAL ITCHING AND IRRITATION
- Vulvar Care
- How Reliable Are Probiotics? You'll Know After ...
- Probiotics Only Work In Two Ways! Don't Eat Wrong!