Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is a vaginal disease caused by pathogenic bacterium. General symptoms are overmuch vaginal discharge and in most cases the discharge smell like seafood which is usually yellow or gray color. Sometimes scorching hot feeling with vulva may occur. It also has higher risk of occurrence among mothers after delivering. BV is caused by vaginal unbalanced bacteria. Traditional gynecological treatments use antibiotics, but antibiotics kill both beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria together to achieve the treatment result. Once the vagina without the protection of beneficial bacteria, the harmful bacteria around the urinary meatus, vulva and anus will invade the vagina, uterus and ovary. BV is the most common vaginal inflammation in women of reproductive age.
Previous: Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
Next: No Information
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- Fresh Breath = Happy Life
- Probiotics And Beauty Care
- Will Probiotics Help Oral Cavity?
- You Should Know For Vaginal Shrinkage
- Probiotics For Foot Care
- What Is The Use Of Probiotics?
- Probiotics For Gynecological Use