What does yogurt have to do with probiotics and immunity? Is eating yogurt the equivalent of drinking "probiotics"?
Good bacteria and immunity
One of the most recognized reasons why yogurt boosts immunity is that it is rich in probiotics. So why do those "bacteria" boost human immunity?
There are hundreds of millions of bacteria living in human intestine, mouth, skin and so on.
The bacteria in the intestinal tract form the intestinal microecological flora, in the intestinal flora, harmful bacteria, known as harmful bacteria; The bacteria that is beneficial to human body is called beneficial bacteria. There are also opportunistic pathogens in between, that is, bacteria that can cause disease in humans under certain conditions.
All of these bacteria form the intestinal microecological balance.
The state of "more beneficial bacteria, less bad bacteria, and just good opportunistic pathogenic bacteria" can stimulate the maximum immunity of the intestinal tract and form an ideal ecological balance of intestinal microorganisms. Beneficial bacteria, as non-specific immune regulatory factors, stimulate host immune cells through bacteria or cell wall components to activate them, produce pro-division factors, promote phagocytic activity or play a role as adjuvant. In addition, probiotics can also play specific immune functions, such as promoting b-cell production of antibodies and enhancing the immune adhesion function of red blood cells.
Simply put, good bacteria do not directly kill harmful bacteria as antibiotics do, but compete with harmful bacteria (such as bacteria) and viruses for limited nutrients and space in the gut, releasing chemicals that help the immune system destroy harmful microorganisms. For example, the combination of lactobacillus rhamnosus and bifidobacterium bifidum, and the bifidobacterium bifidum rosel-71 strain, have been found to be good for reducing upper respiratory tract infections.
Yogurt is not probiotic
Does it contain living, adequate amounts of microorganisms that are beneficial to the host?
The commonly used probiotics are lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium. Some probiotic yogurts also have other specific strains in them. It does have an advantage over regular yogurt if you add enough probiotics, but the number and survival of probiotics in probiotics is difficult to determine.
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Gynecologic...
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- Probiotics, A Cancer Killer
- 4 Major Health Benefits Of Probiotics
- CHPI In Madrid From HMRPRO Probiotics
- Probiotics - An Antidote To Diarrhea
- The Magic Of Probiotics! Better Than Antibiotics!
- When Is Probiotics Best To Eat
- Probiotics Are So Powerful That They Can Be Use...
- Can Probiotics Be Eaten For Long?
- Natural Probiotics For Treating Constipation
- Probiotics Are The Most Effective Alternative T...