Pregnant Women Vaginitis Probiotics
Active freeze-drying probiotic live lactobacillus
Main function：To achieve the gold standard of pregnant (pre-pregnant) female health-Degree I of vagina cleanliness. To regulate the repeated vaginal flora disturbance caused by both the traditional medicine and Western medicine used for "sterilization and anti inflammation".To restore normal vaginal flora balance.
Apply to：Pre-pregnat, prenant, breastfeeding women who get vaginitis or want to do vaginal care.
what is EASIBABE?
EASIBABE is designed especially for pregnant (pre-pregnant) women.By supplementing the vagina directly with plenty of Shan Yu Jun (probiotic), this product promotes the vaginal flora balance, establishes a viable and beneficial bacteria barrier, restores the self-cleaning function of the vagina, and achieves the gold standard of female health-Degree I of vagina cleanliness (content more than 90% of probiotics). It improves symptoms associated with vaginal inflammations, such as itching, discharge, and malodor.
1. Supplement vaginal probiotics and enhance vaginal immunity.
2. To achieve the gold standard of pregnant (pre-pregnant) female health-Degree I of vagina cleanliness
3. To restore normal vaginal flora balance.
4. Advanced Japanese freeze drying technology.
5. Store under normal temperature without refrigeration.
1. Does EASIBABE have any side effects or dependencies?
EASIBABE is designed especially for pregnant (pre-pregnant) women, Our products are probiotics, no additive, no pharmaceutical ingredients, no antibiotics, no hormones. It is the probiotics that are needed in the vagina. There are no side effects and dependencies.
2. Can I use EASIBABE when I get vaginitis when I am pregnant?
First of all, we suggest you consult your personal doctor and take medications under his instructions. If you only need to supplement vaginal probiotics, you can choose EASIBABE. If you do not have vaginitis, just want to take care of your private parts and improve your pregnancy,you can choose EASIBABE without concern.