Chinese New Year is a Chinese festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional Chinese calendar.
Like Christmas in Western countries, Chinese New Year is a time to be home with family, chatting, drinking, cooking, and enjoying a hearty meal together.
Chinese New Year is never on a fixed date. The dates vary according to Chinese lunar calendar, but generally fall on a day between January 21st and February 20th in the Gregorian calendar.
So the spring festival is coming~ Are you ready?
Notice please: since Feb. 2nd 2019 to Feb. 10th 2019 is the traditinal holiday in China. During the holiday, we are going to stop the free samples delivery service temporarily until Feb. 11th 2019.
HMRPRO WISH YOU ALL GOOD FORTUNE AND EVERY SUCCESS~~~~
A BLESSING FROM IBD TEAM
2nd, Feb, 2019
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Gynecologic...
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- 2019 Valentine’s Day Present For Your Lover