1. Maintain normal intestinal function
The intestinal tract is the largest immune organ and the largest micro-ecosystem in the human body. The human body interacts with the outside world slowly through the gastrointestinal mucosa, and promotes the normalization of intestinal bacterial flora through its growth and various metabolic effects, inhibits the generation of intestinal putrefactive substances, and maintains the normal operation of intestinal function.
2. Relieve the symptoms of lactose intolerance
Lactose intolerance refers to the body's lack of enzymes to metabolize lactose, after the intake of dairy products, abdominal distension, abdominal pain and other adverse reactions. Globally, 75 percent of adults show signs of decreased lactase activity, and in some Asian countries it is more than 90 percent. It is found that lactobacillus et al. have galactosidase activity, which can significantly reduce lactose concentration and produce lactic acid, which is beneficial to human digestion and absorption.
3. Enhance human immunity
On the one hand, probiotics can colonize the intestinal tract to maintain the balance of intestinal microbial flora. On the other hand, probiotics can directly affect the host's immune system, induce intestinal immunity, and stimulate immune organs such as the thymus and spleen to promote the activity of macrophages. By enhancing the response of B and T lymphocytes to antigen stimulation, specific immune activity can be given play to, thus enhancing the immune function of the body.
4. Inhibit tumor growth
Probiotics can produce some tumor growth inhibition of metabolites, such as polysaccharides, bacteria and lactic acid, by inhibiting the conversion to the enzyme that | cancer, activate the body's immune system, especially the macrophages, NK cells, the activity of B lymphocyte and inhibit cell mutation, and lower the PH of the intestinal, stimulate the intestinal peristalsis, make the intestinal pathogenic bacteria toxins and carcinogens in vitro.
Lower serum cholesterol
Probiotics mainly through assimilation to cholesterol content, inhibit cholesterol synthetase (3 - hydroxy - 3 - methyl glutaric acid CoA reductase) activity, through the role of bile salt water solution of probiotic bacteria enzyme, hydrolysis in the intestine of bile salts can coprecipitation with cholesterol from food in the role, reduce the body's absorption of cholesterol, promote the faeces.
- Mr. Cui Taixing Put Forward The Theory Of Empty...
- Huixing Group Held A New Year's Party In 2018.
- HUIMEIREN Company's Third Stage Training Course...
- Corporate Transformation And Innovation Peak BB...
- Complete Success Of HUIMEIREN Public Benefit Sp...
- HUIMEIREN Biological Products Co., Ltd
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Gynecologic...
- WIN-WIN OPERATION
- Why Use Probiotics For Vagina?
- Shanghai Microboss Exhibition In 2018 April
- New Zealand Study: Probiotics May Reduce Women'...
- Talk About The Four Major Myths Of Probiotics.
- Yogurt Is Not Probiotic
- Probiotics, A Cancer Killer
- 4 Major Health Benefits Of Probiotics
- CHPI In Madrid From HMRPRO Probiotics
- Probiotics - An Antidote To Diarrhea
- The Magic Of Probiotics! Better Than Antibiotics!
- When Is Probiotics Best To Eat
- Probiotics Are So Powerful That They Can Be Use...